Fall of the King Fall of the King

Lip sync wish this is pretty great, I can tell what he's saying even without the audio, on top of that the background painting you've done for this is really great, although I can't really tell what that bleeding thing on the left is supposed to be?

The animation would have been better without the fade to black and gunshot, it felt a bit unnecessary.

The expression you put into the eyes was really great for the few seconds that were there, although it would have been better if he didn't revert back to his original face.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Collabs typically wain in quality, BUT THIS ONE WAS GREAT!

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

I love how this instalment of your Skyrim videos really changed things up with the music and the live action to animated scenes.

You all did really great with this one!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

The animation was really great in this, and really funny!
Only negative thing I can elaborate onto this is the mic quality, it's really good aside from it sounding really silent, specially with that mayor part.

Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

This was really fun! Only ting I had an issue with was the audio quality, you can hear crackles when Tigger talks.

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

Good job on this one, Defininitely desearves the awards. I'll have to do some Gooseman Fan-art.

Sexual-Lobster responds: