All 26 art Reviews

The Demogorgon The Demogorgon

Hey just wanted to drop some constructive criticism, I really think you should spend more time studying trees, they look way to similar to the Gorgons angular body shape.

Also nice job with the colors.

Aquablue2016 responds:

Thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind :)

Splatfest: Vampires vs Werewolves Splatfest: Vampires vs Werewolves

Pearls pretty much perfect but I have a small issue with Marina, it's mostly to with the colors, the background blends way to much with the color of her grey cloths.

Pearl pops off perfectly from the background, yet Marina blends with it too much.

I don't think Marinas color scheme is bad, maybe a lighter background have benefited this piece more?

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

You did great Mash!

MisMash responds:

Thank you! :)

Onward, Ponty! Onward, Ponty!

Great!

Lapis Lapis

Great use of color!

LittleTyke responds:

Thanks bud!

Branches / Bones Branches / Bones

You're lines have gotten better! Still a bit sketchy, but continue it! You're getting more proficient.

You've gotten better at detailing at whats in your art, thing's are certainly looking clearer, but keep going still needs some work.

RiBo responds:

Thank you! I'm not very proud of the middle body but I like this drawing much more than my other one.

Deacon Blues Deacon Blues

You have a great use of dynamic composition and poses, do you study the creator of Jojo? I can see his style a bit inspire.

I think my biggest critique of this piece is the stomach of the woman on the right, it's pretty warped, stomachs don't really look like that. Try studying women stretching depending on the body type you're using.

You're lines are also a issue, they're very faint and sketchy. Try studying line weight.

Your're grey's are really interesting, keep continuing with this.

RiBo responds:

Thank you so much, I really think I got lazy on this drawing, and the reason I originally deformed the stomach was because I planned on having one of them scooping out her innards, i'm honestly must have lost interest with the idea and now it just looks stupid.

Yeah I like to study the art of Hirohiko Araki, he's my favorite artist, but I don't want to copy his style too much so i end up with something looking a little stupid. I'm still trying to find a style.

Domme Domme

Nice job!

Vixxen Vixxen

Sensational!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks Omegamandan, I glad you like it :3

Metroid Metroid

Beautiful! I love the tone effects!