Fall of the King Fall of the King

Lip sync wish this is pretty great, I can tell what he's saying even without the audio, on top of that the background painting you've done for this is really great, although I can't really tell what that bleeding thing on the left is supposed to be?

The animation would have been better without the fade to black and gunshot, it felt a bit unnecessary.

The expression you put into the eyes was really great for the few seconds that were there, although it would have been better if he didn't revert back to his original face.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Collabs typically wain in quality, BUT THIS ONE WAS GREAT!

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

I love how this instalment of your Skyrim videos really changed things up with the music and the live action to animated scenes.

You all did really great with this one!

The Demogorgon The Demogorgon

Hey just wanted to drop some constructive criticism, I really think you should spend more time studying trees, they look way to similar to the Gorgons angular body shape.

Also nice job with the colors.

Aquablue2016 responds:

Thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind :)

Splatfest: Vampires vs Werewolves Splatfest: Vampires vs Werewolves

Pearls pretty much perfect but I have a small issue with Marina, it's mostly to with the colors, the background blends way to much with the color of her grey cloths.

Pearl pops off perfectly from the background, yet Marina blends with it too much.

I don't think Marinas color scheme is bad, maybe a lighter background have benefited this piece more?

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops