All 24 art Reviews

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

You did great Mash!

MisMash responds:

Thank you! :)

Onward, Ponty! Onward, Ponty!

Great!

Lapis Lapis

Great use of color!

LittleTyke responds:

Thanks bud!

Branches / Bones Branches / Bones

You're lines have gotten better! Still a bit sketchy, but continue it! You're getting more proficient.

You've gotten better at detailing at whats in your art, thing's are certainly looking clearer, but keep going still needs some work.

RiBo responds:

Thank you! I'm not very proud of the middle body but I like this drawing much more than my other one.

Deacon Blues Deacon Blues

You have a great use of dynamic composition and poses, do you study the creator of Jojo? I can see his style a bit inspire.

I think my biggest critique of this piece is the stomach of the woman on the right, it's pretty warped, stomachs don't really look like that. Try studying women stretching depending on the body type you're using.

You're lines are also a issue, they're very faint and sketchy. Try studying line weight.

Your're grey's are really interesting, keep continuing with this.

RiBo responds:

Thank you so much, I really think I got lazy on this drawing, and the reason I originally deformed the stomach was because I planned on having one of them scooping out her innards, i'm honestly must have lost interest with the idea and now it just looks stupid.

Yeah I like to study the art of Hirohiko Araki, he's my favorite artist, but I don't want to copy his style too much so i end up with something looking a little stupid. I'm still trying to find a style.

Domme Domme

Nice job!

Vixxen Vixxen

Sensational!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks Omegamandan, I glad you like it :3

Metroid Metroid

Beautiful! I love the tone effects!

Skarlet Skarlet

Hey Chris, thank you for following my newgrounds. The review system is here to help artists so I'm gonna give you some pieces of advice to help better improve your art.

1. learn anatomy: This piece has some serious issues with the anomy, her left arm is shorter than it should be, not to mention the neck does not line up well with the body due to it's heavy thickness. If you look at your own body you can see that people's arms elbows generally are the same height as their belly buttons(This is the best way to gouge the size of a character's arm you are drawing). A good way to help is to study anatomy books, I see your style most resembles cartooning and anime but learning about realistic baseline anatomy will severely help with your art.

Most people worry to much about style then they do anatomy.

Here's some resources to study from:

2. Colors:

Your colors are way too saturated, not to mention you're using the color white as the main highlight which is not a good move by any means from experience.

You might wanna look into color theory, here's a google search so you can study and learn from it.

You can also look up color theory charts which can be a big help in the long run, look up many tutorials! Google is your friend!

Hopefully you decide to look into these things and improve your art, by no means you are a bad artist, but you definitely need serious help to improve our work.

P.s keep up with the pixel pieces, they have been doing really well(don't abandon normal lineart, you can get better and I believe you can!).

StaticSkull responds:

Stream Banner Stream Banner

Amazing, do you have a link to where you stream?

3DRod responds: