Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

I love how this instalment of your Skyrim videos really changed things up with the music and the live action to animated scenes.

You all did really great with this one!

Why I Don't Play Minecraft Why I Don't Play Minecraft

The animation was really great in this, and really funny!
Only negative thing I can elaborate onto this is the mic quality, it's really good aside from it sounding really silent, specially with that mayor part.

Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

This was really fun! Only ting I had an issue with was the audio quality, you can hear crackles when Tigger talks.

Vixxen Vixxen

Sensational!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks Omegamandan, I glad you like it :3

Metroid Metroid

Beautiful! I love the tone effects!

Skarlet Skarlet

Hey Chris, thank you for following my newgrounds. The review system is here to help artists so I'm gonna give you some pieces of advice to help better improve your art.

1. learn anatomy: This piece has some serious issues with the anomy, her left arm is shorter than it should be, not to mention the neck does not line up well with the body due to it's heavy thickness. If you look at your own body you can see that people's arms elbows generally are the same height as their belly buttons(This is the best way to gouge the size of a character's arm you are drawing). A good way to help is to study anatomy books, I see your style most resembles cartooning and anime but learning about realistic baseline anatomy will severely help with your art.

Most people worry to much about style then they do anatomy.

Here's some resources to study from:

2. Colors:

Your colors are way too saturated, not to mention you're using the color white as the main highlight which is not a good move by any means from experience.

You might wanna look into color theory, here's a google search so you can study and learn from it.

You can also look up color theory charts which can be a big help in the long run, look up many tutorials! Google is your friend!

Hopefully you decide to look into these things and improve your art, by no means you are a bad artist, but you definitely need serious help to improve our work.

P.s keep up with the pixel pieces, they have been doing really well(don't abandon normal lineart, you can get better and I believe you can!).

StaticSkull responds: